Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I Heart Faces - Summer Review

The theme for I Heart Faces this week is Summer Review. My family just spent our last weekend at the beach. Today my son is in the Toddler class at school. Grey's Anatomy starts in 2-1/2 weeks. It feels like the summer is over. Fall has begun - even if it's 90 degrees today.

I've taken a lot of photos this summer. Without looking at them, this one sticks out in my mind. This is Harvey, my baby. He is about 14 months here. We are on our week long family vacation. This is his first summer enjoying the beach (last year he was 4 months and not a fan). In this picture he his taking a break from the water and the sand that he loves so much. I can imagine his little mind thinking "this is so much fun...I wonder what's next". I cannot express how much joy it brings me seeing life through his experiences.



Here are a few more:









Click here for more entries!



2 comments:

Heather L Combs said...

Cute shots, my son too really experienced the beach for the first time this summer (he was only six months old last year and didn't know what to make of it).

Marie said...

Wow. This is an awesome post. Love the little fellow there :-)