1. Golden - By the time we get home in the evenings the sun is almost behind the trees in the distance. I was taking a few pictures of my son in the swing when I noticed the sun light through the fork in the tree. My front yard is small. There is always something in the way messing up just about every picture I take. I would have liked to include the whole tree but I wanted to crop out the truck and the recycle bin and I think a cat.
2. Smell - My husband gave me flowers week before last. It was a pretty bouquet full of fragrant flowers. These are the last of them.
3. Fruit - This morning I cut up apple for my son.
4. Simple - This one was hard. I originally selected this photo of my son for his clothing. He is dressed in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. But now I think the action is a better interpretation of simple. He is doing nothing more than walking around the front yard.
Once again the lighting of the front yard is against me. Because of the direct light in the background I decided to convert to Sepia then adjust the fade to add just a little color.
5. Sport - I got my son a base ball set this weekend. I was not happy with the pictures I took this time around. So, here is the bat and ball after he moved onto something else, the slide, I think.