Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday Scavenger Hunt

Click below for Ashley's interpretations and other entries for the week:


Here are mine:

1. The Five Senses - These are my girls, Julie on the left and Hannah on the right. They love to play together. When I was looking through my photos from the past week this set stood out for the theme. 


2. Child / Children - It's Harvey again! This one was from today.


3. Dining - Today's lunch.


4. Night - Friday evening travel to visit my parents.


5. Sky - This is the view over my house. I was standing in the front yard and the trees are in the back yard.

2 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Beautiful shots this week - I think my favorite is your night shot. Something very interesting about the dim lighting. Have a great week and I look forward to seeing what you'll do with next week's list!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful shots, I love that dining shot it looks good!