Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Scavenger Hunt

Check out Ashley and the other interpretations for the week:








Here are mine


1. Pink - This is my first cat, Calley. I got her from a friend the summer before my senior year in high school. When I left for college she stayed with my parents. I was never able to take her back from my mom. We were visiting the weekend. She is the best living subject I have ever photographed. Either that or she just doesn't care after 14 years. Can you feel that pink tongue? It's like sandpaper.



2. Books - These are a few of Harvey's books. We read every night before bed. Usually three books, sometimes four, and sometimes two really short ones. These are some of his most favorite.


3. Fall colors - Friday after work we packed up to visit my parents. They are about an hour away, close to the water. The plan was for my husband and I to fish and my mom would spend time with Harvey. So, the boat was along for the ride. The trees in the background place this photo in the fall colors category.


4. Leaf - Mom went to the apple orchard last weekend. A box of apples was sitting on the table when we arrived. I originally thought "fall colors" then I saw the leaf, well technically leaves.



5. Orange - This is a sticker applique that is on the wall by the changing table. This time of year orange is pumpkins and leaves but this orange "ball" is very important any day. It makes my life much easier during those diaper changes.

3 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Great photos this week - I love your kitty's tongue! Your fall colors shot is really pretty too. I hope you have a great week!

Unknown said...

Great selection of photos, I love the cat's tongue too.

Anonymous said...

Love the cat and apple shot.